Advantages of studying in Georgia
When students choose to study in Georgia, there are a lot of advantages that come their way. Let’s explore those here.
- Very easy in getting your admission letter
- Cost of living is not high
- Over 10,000 international students in the country, giving you access to experience different cultures, religions, and characters.
- A full settlement package that includes Insurance, pick up, hostel, and ticket.
- No IELTS. All that is needed is a literacy of English language
- Low tuition and additional fees
- Low accommodation, especially hostel for students
- Students are not required to write IELTS or TOFEL, which always seem difficult.
- Getting a VISA is always easy, especially for prospective international students.
- The cost of living in Georgia is relatively low when compared with other countries.
- You can even become a Georgian citizen after one year of marriage with a Georgian.
- Access to a full package that comes with hostel, insurance, pick up, and tickets.