Philippines :Documents Required for Applying
|· Class 12 Board Mark-Sheet (Provisional) (Original)|
|· Class 10 Board Marksheet (Original)|
|· Original Date of Birth / Affidavit (Original)|
|· Bank Statement of Father or Mother to be stamped and signed by the Bank for the last 6 months (Original) Bank stamp to be on the statement & sign of Manager). Minimum Closing balance should be Rs. 3 Lacs or more (Original)|
|· Police Clearance Certificate for Philippines (Original)|
|· Passport (1st and Last page) can be mailed later|
|· Visa Form (with Photo – one sign on photo + one sign on 2nd page. Photo to be less than 6 months old)|
|· Affidavit of Financial Support|
|· Authority Letter|
|· Passport Size Photo (With White Background) in MATT paper|
|· Medical Test|
|· Psychological Test|
|· Character Certificate|
Documents required for the Philippines
01. Passport with minimum 2 years validity.
02. 10th Certificate + Mark sheet
03. 12th Certificate + Mark sheet
04. Degree Certificate (Only for master degree course)
05. Birth Certificate in English or translated in English and notarized.
06. Photo – 30 ( 2 inch x 2 inch )
07. Official Offer letter from the University of Philippines
08. Health test documents
09. Authorization of all documents by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
10. Legalization of all documents by the Philippines Embassy.
12. Visa fees